- 10 oz Fusili Pasta, uncooked
- 1 tbsp Butter, unsalted
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Whole Milk (or milk or choice)
- 2 cups Chicken Broth (Can substitute Vegetarian Broth)
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated
- 1 cup Frozen Green Peas, thawed
- 1 cup Lobster meat, chopped or leave in large pieces.
- 1 tsp sea salt (more or less to taste)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, freshly ground (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup Talian parsley, chopped
- In a large pot over medium-high heat add butter and garlic. Stir for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add milk, lemon juice, broth, pasta, salt and pepper. Stir and cover. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until pasta is cooked to your liking.
- Stir in cheese, peas, and lobster until everything is combined. Garnish with parsley and a sprinkle of grated parmesan cheese.