- -4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- -2 cups baby carrots
- -2 cups rainbow potatoes chopped in bite size cubes
- -1/2 cup chimichurri sauce Recipe Below
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Arrange chicken breasts, baby carrots, and potatoes on a sheet pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper on everything. Drizzle chimichurri on chicken and veggies. Flip chicken around to make sure both sides get some sauce. Toss the veggies around to make sure everything is coated.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Add a little more chimichurri sauce and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.