- 18 Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies
- 1 package cream cheese room temperature
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- 16 oz whipped topping thawed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional topping: Reeses pieces and mini peanut butter cups
- In a large mixing bowl add your cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth and creamy. Add whipped topping and beat together until everything is combined.
- In a round 12-16 round dish, place your oatmeal cream pies to cover the bottom. You may have to cut them to fill the gaps. Add 1/3rd of your cream mixture. Repeat ending with the cream mixture. Top with Reeses pieces and mini peanut butter cups. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.