Nutella Stuffed Cookie
- 3/4 cup of your favorite cookie dough (we used our Go-To Cookie dough recipe)
- 1/4 th cup nutella
- 2 tbsp large chocolate chips (we used Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips)
- In a silicone ice cube tray evenly add your Nutella. Freeze overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add half the cookie dough to the bottom of a 1 cup ramekin. Add 2 cubes frozen Nutella. Top with remaining cookie dough. Arrange the chocolate chips on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden. Let sit for a couple minutes before digging in!
- *Add more Nutella in the ice cube tray and keep a bunch in the freezer for future use! Once frozen transfer to a ziplock bag.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!