- 12 frozen Rhodes Dinner Rolls
- 12 waffle fries cooked
- 12 chicken nuggets cooked
- 6 slices colby jack cheese cut into 4 small squares
- 1 cup colby jack cheese shredded
- Olive Oil
- In a 9 x 13 foil lined baking sheet brush with olive oil. Add your frozen dinner rolls leaving 1 inch space between each of them. Brush each roll with a little olive oil. Cover with saran wrap and let rise for 3-5 hours (or until they have doubled in size).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove saran wrap. Take one roll and flatten with your fingers, making sure to spread it out. Add one piece of cheese, one waffle fry, another slice of cheese. Fold the edges in to cover the filling. Place seam side down in a greased (8-10 inch) cast iron skillet. Repeat until you have made all of them. Top with shredded cheese. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until cheese is melted and top is golden brown. Serve with a side of ketchup.