- 6 tbsp butter
- 5 cups rice crispy cereal
- 1 1/2 10oz bags mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp salt unless using salted butter
- 1/2 cup oreo chunks
- 1 cup edible cookie dough chunks frozen, we used our Loaded Edible Cookie Dough recipe, and made it with mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter cups chopped and frozen
- In a large saucepan on medium heat, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows, stir until melted. Add peanut butter and mix until a light caramel color. Add oreos, peanut butter cups, and cookie dough. Stir until everything is coated in the peanut butter marshmallows mixture.
- For really thick bars add to a greased 9x9 baking dish. Otherwise spread in a 13x9 baking dish. Let cool for 30 minutes, cut into bars.