- 3/4 lb linguine noodles cooked "al-dente" according to package instructions
- 2 cups rotiserrie chicken shredded
- 3/4 cup Old Home Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Old Home Cottage Cheese
- 24 oz jarred Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl add your cooked noodles, sour cream, cottage cheese, and all your seasonings. Mix until all the noodles are coated well.
- In a round 12 in baking dish, place half of your noodle mixture. Pour half the Alfredo sauce, chicken, and half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Top with remaining pasta, Alfredo, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden brown. (If top isn't browned enough, place on broil for 2-3 minutes.)
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes. Bake Time: 30 minutes