This recipe is SO good! We loved it and it was a winner with the kids! We’ve tried this without the Oreo cookies, and it was just as delicious! You can really top this with whatever your favorite oatmeal toppings are.
Milk and Cookies Baked Oats
- 4 cups oat flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 large ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (slightly melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (divided)
- Oreo Cookies (optional)
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl add bananas, eggs, maple syrup, peanut butter, and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined.
- Add oat flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Fold in 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Add in a 10-inch cast iron skillet (can be made in a baking dish).
- Top with Oreo cookies and more chocolate chips. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, pour your choice of milk. You can add as little or as much milk as you like!