- 9-12 slider patties (16 oz- 85% lean ground beef, shaped into 9-12 patties)
- 12 Hawaiian bread rolls
- 12 slices cheddar cheese divided
- 1 box organic mac and cheese prepared according to package instructions
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- Preheat your Krups Indoor Grill to 400 degrees F. Cook 5-6 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Split the bread rolls in half. Place the bottom half in an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish. Top with 6 slices cheese, cooked sliders, prepared mac and cheese, and remaining cheese slices. Add the top of the rolls. Brush with melted butter. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.