Mac and Cheese Pasta Bake
Creamy mac and cheese that's baked in the oven without any curdling!Print Pin Rate
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 16 oz pasta shells cooked al-dente
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 2 cups colby jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 4 tbsp salted butter cut into one tbsp pieces
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup broth
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large oval baking dish add a block of cream cheese in the center.
- Add cooked pasta, and drizzle marinara sauce, and garlic over the cream cheese.
- Add butter, milk, broth, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the cheeses around the edges.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Stir together really well until it is creamy!