- -1lb ground beef
- -1/3 cup soy sauce or coconut aminos
- -2 tablespoons honey
- -4 garlic cloves grated
- -2 tsp ginger grated
- -1 tsp sesame oil
- -1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- -1/2 cup carrots sliced thin
- - crushed peanuts cilantro, and green onion for garnish
- To assemble the sauce: whisk together the soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, sesame oil. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the sauce in a separate bowl.
- Cook the ground beef. Once it is no longer pink, add the red pepper and cook for another few minutes. Pour sauce and let cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Place on lettuce wraps and top with shredded carrots, peanuts, cilantro, and use reserved sauce!
- *beef could also be served over rice!