- 1 can crescent rolls
- 8 Farm Rich Jalapeno Peppers baked according to package instructions
- 4 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup gouda cheese shredded
- 2 slices turkey bacon cooked and diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl add cream cheese, both shredded cheeses, turkey bacon, and garlic salt. Mix until combined.
- Take one of the crescent rolls, place one tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture at the largest part of the roll. Top with one Jalapeno Pepper. Roll and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake in the center rack for 10-12 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown.