It’s Crocktober and we made an Ice Cream Bread Pudding! It’s beyond delicious, perfect to add to your holiday menu! Layers of Challah bread, apple pie filling, and dulce de leche! The secret ingredient is the vanilla bean ice cream, you’d never know the custard mix had ice cream, give it a try, you will be shocked at how good it really is!
We used Crockpot™ MyTime™ 6-QT. Programmable Slow Cooker. What makes this Slow Cooker so great? The Crockpot MyTime™ 6-QT. Programmable Slow Cooker automatically adjusts cooking cycle based on when you want to eat; Set your meal time and the slow cooker does the rest! Definitely a win-win! #sponsored
- In a large mixing bowl add melted ice cream, eggs, vanilla, and salt. Whisk until everything is combined.
- Butter your Crockpot MyTime™ 6-QT. Programmable Slow Cooker.
- Add half of the challah bread to the bottom of the Crockpot™.
- Top with the apple pie filling.
- Drizzle half of the dulce de leche.
- Add remaining bread.
- Pour the ice cream mixture.
- Drizzle remaining dulce de leche.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours. Once it is done, serve warm with a scoop of ice cream!