- 1 packet Hot Cocoa Mix
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulate sugar divided
- 1/4 cup milk or milk of choice
- 3 tbsp butter melted and divided
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 square chocolate
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a large microwave safe mug combined the graham cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar and 1.5 tablespoons melted butter. Stir until combined. Gently press down the crust with the back of a spoon. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the hot cocoa mix, flour, sugar, and baking powder. Mix until combined. Add the milk and remaining butter. Stir until everything is combined. Fold in the mini marshmallows and dark chocolate chips. Pour into the mug with the graham cracker bottom. Gently press down a large chocolate square into the middle of the batter. Microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Stop and check at 1 minute. Top with extra mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips!
- *Tip: Stop and check the cake at 1 minute and pop back in the microwave for an additional 30 seconds.