Ho Hos Mug Cake
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup marshmallow fluff more or less to taste
- In a microwave safe bowl add all your dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Add all your wet ingredients. Stir well until it comes together.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Depending on your microwave you may need to do 1.5 minutes! Don't overcook or it will get really dry! Cut a small piece from the center, add the fluff and add the piece of cake back on top.