- -4-5 chicken breasts
- -1 large tomato cut in slices
- - 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- -3 garlic cloves
- -1/2 cup cilantro
- -1/2 cup parsley
- -2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar or any balsamic
- -2 tablespoons olive oil
- -1/2 cup greek yogurt
- -salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Please chicken breasts in a baking pan coated with non stick spray, sprinkle salt
- In a food processor, place cilantro, parsley, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Pulse until smooth. Place in bowl and add Greek yogurt.
- Spoon herb mixture over each chicken breast. Top with tomato, sprinkle each tomato with pinch of salt, and top with cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 30 min or until juices run clear on chicken.