- Hollandaise Sauce
- 1 whole yellow bell pepper sliced
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese reduced fat or regular
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt or coarse sea salt
- Paprika for garnish
- Place the bell pepper in a microwave-safe bowl and add 1 tablespoon water. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes until the peppers have softened.
- In a blender add the cream cheese, lemon juice, mustard, and salt to the blender. Puree until the sauce is completely blended and smooth.
- Inspired by: Joy Bauer