- 2 boxes Farm Rich Snacks Grilled Cheese Sticks prepared according to package instructions
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup turkey bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup chives chopped
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese or your favorite cheese!
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper more or less to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a 9x9 baking dish place your grilled cheese sticks to fit the bottom of the baking dish, you make have to cut them to cover the bottom.
- In a separate bowl add your eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Whisk until combined. Add the bell peppers, bacon, and chives. Stir.
- Add your egg mixture to the cheese sticks. Top with cheese. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked.
- *Tip- This can be made the night before and baked in the morning. Cover and refrigerate until ready to bake!