- For cake:
- 1 18.25 ounce package french vanilla cake mix
- 1 5.9 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup greek yogurt or sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 batch of Chocolate ganache recipe
- sprinkles of choice
- 1 5.9 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix (made according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl mix cake and pudding mixes, yogurt, eggs, oil and water until combined.
- Prepare vanilla pudding mix according to package mix.
- Place half the cake batter in a large greased bundt pan. Add the pudding and spread evenly. Top with remaining cake batter. Bake for 50-55min. Allow to cool completely.
- Invert onto a plate. Top with as much or as little chocolate ganache and sprinkles! Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.