- 2 Cans of Pizza Dough or Biscuits
- 3 cups Mozzarella cheese divided
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- ⅓ cup olive oil or melted butter
- 8 oz package of pepperoni
- 1 cup Parmesean cheese
- 1/2 cup Star Fine Foods Green Olives We used Garlic and Basil Marinated Olives or more, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut the biscuits in quarters. Mix the dough, olive oil, and seasoning in a large bowl. Place half the green olives at the bottom of a greased bundt pan. Top with 1/3rd of the biscuits, Add 1/2 of the cheese, and 1/2 of the pepperoni. Repeat layers. Bake for about 30-35 minutes until golden on top. Invert on to a plate and serve with marinara sauce.