- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cups fresh fruit
- Line a 6-cup muffin tin with silicone liners. In a small bowl, stir together almond flour, coconut sugar, and coconut oil. Spoon a small amount into the bottom of each lined cup.
- In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt, honey and vanilla extract. Spoon 2 tablespoons into each muffin cup, covering the crust.
- Top with fresh fruit or toppings of choice. Freeze for 2 hours!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!