Deep Fried Ice Cream on a Stick
- 4 Van Leeuwen Ice Cream on a Stick
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 5 waffle cones
- 1 tbsp cinnamon sugar
- peanut oil for frying
- In a bowl of your food processor add your waffle cones. Pulse until fine crumbs. Add to a plate and add cinnamon sugar.
- In another shallow bowl add flour and in a third shallow bowl add whisk eggs.
- Dip the ice cream on a stick in the egg, flour, egg, then waffle cone crumbs. Make sure it is coated well. Freeze at least for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer (or heavy pot) to 375˚F. Deep fry one ice cream stick at a time (leave the rest in the freezer) for 10 seconds until golden brown. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and sprinkles. Serve immediately or freeze!