This cowboy caviar is the perfect summer dip! It's easy, dairy free, and completely plant based!
- 2 15 ounce cans black beans
- 15 ounces cans cannellini beans
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 medium jalapeño
- 1 1/2 cups fire roasted corn (frozen and thawed)
- 1 medium English cucumber
- 1/2 cup Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup cilantro
Cowboy Caviar Dressing
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium lime (juiced)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (to taste)
Rinse your beans.
Chop up the cucumber, green bell peppers, red bell peppers and jalapeño peppers.
Roughly mince the parsley and cilantro.
Add the olive oil, honey, salt, pepper, and lime juice to a dressing bottle or mason jar. Shake the jar or whisk the liquid in a bowl.
Get a large bowl. Add the black beans, cannelloni beans, corn, cucumber, peppers, and herbs to the bowl.
Pour the dressing over the top of the caviar ingredients.
Mix everything together thoroughly, and serve!
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0.003g | Sodium: 302mg | Potassium: 472mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1015IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 2mg