- 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes about 6 medium, baked
- 1 pound sliced turkey bacon cooked and crumbled (optional)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing seasoning
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup panko
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil such as Star Fine Foods
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl combined the sour cream, cottage cheese, and ranch seasoning. Stir and set aside. Cut baked potatoes into 1-in. cubes. Place half in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with half of the sour cream mixture and half the cheeses. Repeat layers. Combined panko, Parm cheese, and olive oil sprinkle on top.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and panko is browned!