If you’re looking for a lasagna for one, you’ve found the right recipe! No need to make a big batch.
This recipe is so easy to put together. Traditionally lasagna is made in a large pan is feeds 8-12 people. This is for everyone who wants lasagna and does not want enough for a crowd.
- 1/2 cup whole milk ricotta
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded and divided
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce divided or bolognese
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 lasagna noodles cooked according to package instructions
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- In a bowl combine ricotta, parmesan cheese, seasonings, salt and pepper. Mix until combined. Spoon 1/2 of the mixture over one lasagna sheet. Repeat. Top with third sheet. Roll it up!
- In a large microwave safe mug add 1/4 cup marinara, and 1/4th cup mozzarella. Add the lasagna roll. Top with remaining sauce and cheese. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until Cheese is bubbly. *we recommend placing a plate under the mug because it may over flow if your mug isn’t large enough!