- 10- 6 in touch flour tortillas
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 lb lean ground beef cooked
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 1/2 cup green onion chopped
- 16 oz Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the tortillas in 1 inch squares. In a 9 inch round or small baking dish place half the tortilla strips. Pour half of the enchilada sauce over the tortillas. Then top with half the beef, half corn, half green onions and half cheese. Repeat another layer ending with the cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Optional: Garnish with sour cream, green onions and salsa.