- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Old Home Cottage Cheese full-fat
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place the eggs, cottage cheese and vanilla in a food processor. Process until smooth. Combine the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a mini ice cream scoop and scoop into a 12 mini muffin pan, coated with cooking spray. Or in an 8x8 baking pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes if making mini muffins or 20-25 if made in a 8x8 baking pan. Do not over bake.