- 4 chicken breakfast sausage links cooked and sliced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 1/2 cups peppers chopped (we used yellow, orange, and red)
- 1/2 cup Star Fine Foods Pimento Stuffed Green Olives sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 slices texas toast crust removed and cubed
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 cup White Cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl combined the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Whisk well.
- In a 9x9 baking dish add the cubed bread, sausage, onion, and peppers. Top with the egg mixture over. Add the cheese and top with the green olives.
- Cover and let sit in the fridge overnight.
- To bake: Loosely cover with tin foil and bake for 20 min, then remove the foil and continue to bake for another 20-25 minutes.