These cheesecake bars are so easy to make! They are perfect for a crowd too!
Dulce de Leche Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cans crescent rolls refrigerated
- 2 8 oz cream cheese blocks room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup dulce de leche
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp granunlated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl add cream cheese, 1/4 granulated sugar, dulce de leche, eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat until combined and creamy.
- in a 13 x 9 greased or buttered baking dish add one package of the crescent rolls, making sure to try to press lightly to cover the seams.
- Add the dulce cream cheese filling.
- Top with another layer of the crescent rolls.
- Brush with butter.
- In a small bowl combine the granunlated sugar and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Sprinkle the top with the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Cool completely. Cut into bars and refrigerate.