- 2 premade pizza crusts such as Molinaros approx 10 inch round
- 1/2 cup refried beans more or less to taste
- 1 lb cooked ground beef seasoned with your choice of taco seasoning, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3 cups shredded cheese a combination of Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, and Cheddar, divided
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a round pizza pan place 1 pizza crust. Spread beans, half the ground beef, and half the cheese.
- Add second crust. Add enchilada sauce, remaining beef, tomatoes, and cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.