- 2 10-inch pre made pizza crust
- 8 oz cooked ground beef
- 16 oz marinara sauce, divided
- 10 colby jack cheese slices or cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 small diced onion
- toppings of choice: shredded romaine lettuce, pickles, ketchup, and mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place one pizza crust on a sheet pan. Add half of the marinara sauce, beef, and cheese slices.
- Top with the other pizza crust. Spread remaining marinara sauce. Top with sliced tomatoes, onions, and mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly!
- Top with all of your favorite cheeseburger toppings! We did romaine lettuce, pickles, ketchup, and mustard.