- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1-16 oz block cream cheese room temperature
- 15 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed oreos
- 20-24 cinnamon sugar donuts depends on the size *you can also use mini donuts but will probably need 36-48
- 3/4 cup chocolate ganache recipe
- In a large mixing bowl add cream cheese and condense milk. Beat with a hand mixer or a stand mixer. Add heavy cream and vanilla. Beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in the crushed oreos.
- In a 10-in round cake stand spread some of the whipped frosting to the bottom. Arrange donuts in a circle. Top with 1/3rd frosting. Add another layer of donuts, whipped cream, and donuts. Top with chocolate ganache and sprinkles. Refrigerate until ready to serve.