- 4 large Croissants sliced in half
- 4 slices turkey or ham
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium high heat, melt butter.
- Whisk in flour for 1 minute. Pour in warm milk. Add all your seasonings. Continue to whisk until it thickens. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a 12-inch round baking dish add bottom half of croissant, cheese slices, turkey, and top half of the croissant. Add your béchamel sauce covering the entire croissant. Add shredded cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes until Cheese is melted and bubbly.