This honeycomb lasagna recipe is made in the pressure cooker. We use homemade bolognese sauce as the base and topping along with plenty of mozzarella cheeses and ricotta cheese!
Easy honeycomb pasta made in the pressure cooker! No boil pasta recipe!
- 1 1/2 lbs uncooked rigatoni
- 8 oz string cheese (cut into small enough pieces to fit into the tubes of rigatoni)
- 4 cups homemade bolognese sauce
- 3 cups chicken stock (or choice of broth)
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- In the bowl of your pressure cooker and half of the bolognese sauce.
- Take the string cheese and fill into each rigatoni noodle.
- Arrange over the pasta sauce, making sure to hug them together.
- Top with remaining bolognese, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- Pour the chicken broth.
- Place the lid on lock, set the valve to the sealing position.
- Press the "Pasta" setting.
- When the timer goes off, do an immediate pressure release and stir well. Garnish with parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!