Who want’s to spend hours in the kitchen when you can have dinner ready in less than 30 minutes! Our The Crockpot™ Express Oval Pressure Cooker made this possible! We took a classic recipe and turned into the new viral honeycomb pasta cake, this is just like it but cooks even faster! #Sponsored #CrockpotAmbassador #CrockpotRecipes
Crockpot Honeycomb Lasagna
- Crockpot™ Express Oval Pressure Cooker
- 1 1/2 lbs uncooked rigatoni
- 8 oz string cheese cut into small enough pieces to fit into the tubes of rigatoni
- 4 cups bolognese sauce
- 3 cups chicken stock or choice of broth
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- In the bowl of your pressure cooker and half of the bolognese sauce.
- Take the string cheese and fill into each rigatoni noodle.
- Arrange over the pasta sauce, making sure to hug them together.
- Top with remaining bolognese, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- Pour the chicken broth.
- Place the lid on lock, set the valve to the sealing position.
- Press the "Pasta" setting.
- When the timer goes off, do an immediate pressure release and stir well. Garnish with parsley.