- 8 egg roll wrappers
- 8 Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks baked according to package instructions
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl add your ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Take 1 egg roll wrapper and lay on a plate. Add 1 large tablespoon of the ricotta mixture. Top with 1 mozzarella stick. Dip your finger in water and water all sides of the egg roll wrapper. Roll up, making sure to seal the egg roll with more water. Do not add to much water you just want enough to seal it shut.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce