Crack Chicken Pasta
- 2 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1 lb penne pasta or similar shape
- 4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 8 oz block cream cheese
- 4 oz jar of pimentos
- 6 oz fresh baby spinach
- 1.5 cups colby jack cheese, shredded
- 1 packet dry ranch seasoning mix
- In your pressure cooker your cream cheese in the center. Add the pasta and broth. Top with chicken, cheese, pimentos, ranch seasoning and spinach.
- Place the lid on the Crockpot™ and turn the valve to "sealing."
- Set on "Manual or High Pressure" for 5 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, hit the quick release valve carefully.
- Serve immediately.