Crack Chicken Pasta Bake
Easy pasta bake that requires very little dishes!
- 16 oz spaghetti (uncooked)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes with green chili
- 3 cups broth
- 6 oz pimentos
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt (more or less to taste)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 1 cup colby jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large 13x9 baking dish add uncooked spaghetti, onions, diced tomatoes, pimentos, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, ranch, broth, and evaporated milk.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Cover and bake for 45-50 minutes, stirring half way through!
- Add cooked chicken, cheese, and give it a good stir. It will come together and be really creamy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!