- 1 16oz block of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package of Rhodes Anytime Cinnamon Rolls found in the freezer section
- 1 1/2 cups roughly chopped Oreos (feel free to add more or less to taste)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (feel free to add more or less to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl add the cream cheese and condensed milk. Beat until smooth and creamy. In a greased 10-inch pie dish add your Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cinnamon rolls. Top with oreos and chocolate chips. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cookies through. Drizzle with the icing package that comes in your cinnamon rolls.