Cookies and Cream Pastry Braid
- 1 sheet puff pastry frozen and slightly thawed
- 6.5 oz XL Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 6-7 Mega Stuffed Oreo Cookies
- 1 egg whisked
- 10 mini Oreo Cookies
- 2 tbsp choice of sprinkles optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slightly thaw your puff pastry until it is easy to work with yet still cold. Open into a large rectangle. In the center add your chocolate, nutella and Mega Oreo cookies.
- Cut 1-inch sections from the center out.
- Carefully cut off the top two and bottom two pieces.
- Fold the top piece down and start braiding, one piece at a time, overlapping and alternating. End with tucking in the bottom. Brush with whisked egg.
- Top with mini cookies and sprinkles. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.