- -1 1/2 cup oat flour
- -1/2 cup rolled oats
- -1/2 cup protein powder
- -1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- -1/4th cup chia seeds
- -1/4th cup ground flax seeds
- -1 cup natural peanut butter
- -1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- -1/4 cup raw honey
- -1 tsp vanilla extract
- -Pinch salt
- n a large bowl, toss to combine oat flour, oats, protein powder, chocolate chips, chia and flax seeds.
- Stir together in a medium bowl the almond milk, peanut butter, honey, vanilla and salt. Pour peanut butter mixture over oat mixture and stir until thoroughly incorporated.
- Spread mixture into a 9 x 9-Inch square pan or an 11 x 7-inch pan. Press mixture down and cover with a lid or foil and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until they harden. Slice into 9 bars and keep stored in the refrigerator.