- -3 tablespoons coconut flour
- -1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- -1/4 teaspoon salt
- -1 egg
- -2 tablespoons maple syrup
- -2 tablespoons apple sauce
- -2 tablespoons almond milk or milk of choice
- -1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- -2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips optional dairy free
- In a 10 oz. mug, whisk together the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk in remaining ingredients except for the chocolate chips. Fold in chocolate chips. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Serve with our chocolate coconut ice cream, or ice cream of choice!