- 1 can white beans (drained rinsed and lightly patted dry
- 1/3 cup Spread Peanut Butter- coconut flavor
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add all the ingredients to the food processor (except chocolate) and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in chocolate.
- Using a large ice cream scoop, scoop onto cookie sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool on sheet tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack! Makes 6 large cookies