- 1 tube prepared cookie dough
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- All your favorite toppings! We used Oreo sprinkles, marshmallow, Reese's pieces, Reese's peanut butter cups, and caramel pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In on oven safe pizza pan place the cookie dough on the pan. Pat down and spread into a 10-in circle. Make sure to leave room in the pan because the cooke dough will spread. Bake for 20-25 minutes until it looks golden brown. Immediately place the chocolate chips on top and let them melt. If they do not melt, place back in the warm oven and they'll melt right away. Once they have melted, spread the chocolate chips to cover the cookie.
- Take the caramel sauce and drizzle to make "slices," top with all your favorite toppings. Feel free to top it off with ice cream and more chocolate sauce for some extra goodness!