- 1 bag Frozen Simeks Beef Meatballs
- 1 25 oz jar of your favorite marinara sauce we used Victoria Marinara
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 10-12 in cast iron skillet on medium heat add your olive oil and onions. Sauté for 1-2 minutes or until onions are translucent. Add the garlic and stir for another minute. Add sauce. Stir in the meat balls until they are all covered in the sauce. Arrange the meatballs into a single layer. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and browned.