- 1 package Old Home Foods prepared Mashed Potatoes serves 4-6
- 2 cups cheddar cheese or Monterrey Jack cheese divided
- 4 strips turkey bacon cooked and divided
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- 18-24 pasta shells cooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl add the mashed potatoes, half the cheese, half the bacon, and half the green onions. Mix until combined. Stuff the shells with a heaping tablespoon. Place in a 13x9 baking dish. Top with the remaining, cheese, turkey bacon, and green onions. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.