- 1 bag 30 oz Frozen Hash Browns, thawed
- 1 stick Butter melted
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 4 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese we used chipotle Cheddar
- 4 oz Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup cooked turkey bacon chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl add onion, soup, sour cream, both cheeses (reserve 1 cup cheese for the top), bacon, salt and pepper.
- Add hash browns and melted butter, stir until everything is well incorporated.
- Transfer to a 9 x 11 baking dish. Top with reserved cheese.