- 1/4 cup cooked ground beef
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese we used sharp cheddar and monterray jack
- 1 cup waffle fries we used frozen waffle fries that we cooked ahead of time
- 2 tablespoons queso sauce
- 2 strips turkey bacon cooked and chopped
- garnishes: lettuce tomatoes, turkey bacon, red onions, and ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a oven safe mug or small casserole dish add the queso, 1/4 of the cheese, a few waffle fries, beef, and bacon. Repeat with cheese, fries, and more cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese is bubbly. *This can also be microwaved for 1.5 minutes.