- White Chocolate Sweet Potato Mousse with Almond Tuile
- White Chocolate Sweet Potato Mousse
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sweet potato puree Roast whole sweet potato until soft. Peel. Pass through ricer.
- Place an aluminum bowl, over a pot of simmer water. Combine premium white chocolate and water and stir until melted. Remove from heat, then add sweet potato puree, spices and salt. Set aside to cool.
- Whip cream on low until soft peak. Loosen sweet potato mixture with half the cream, then gently fold the remaining cream into the mixture. Serve in a bowl with an almond tuile.