- 8 whole Croissants split in half down the middle
- 5 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cane sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Dip each croissant half into the mixture so that it's fully coated.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over low heat, then melt 1 tablespoon butter with 1 tablespoon brown sugar. Add as many pieces as will fit, cut side down, keep the heat to medium-
- low, OR brown sugar will burn!
- Allow the croissant to cook on the first side for a few minutes. When it has caramelized, flip it to the other side until golden.
- Repeat with remaining butter, brown sugar and croissants.
- Serve with your favorite toppings, such as bananas, strawberries, maple syrup and whipped cream!