Caramel Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1/2 cup prepared cookie dough (divided)
- 1 lindt chocolate caramel
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (divided)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape 1/3rd of the cookie dough into a cookie. Place in a small ramekin (8-12 oz). Place the lindt chocolate, and half the chocolate chips. Place 1/3rd of the cookie dough over to cover the chocolate. Add remaining chocolate chips. Add the last cookie dough. Place ramekin on a baking sheet (in case anything over flows). Bake for 20-22 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!